Ways to support
- Annual Membership
East Hampton Historical Society Membership benefits include:
• Personalized membership card
• Early notification on all programs, events and workshops by email or mail
• Invitations to galas and events
100% of membership fees are tax-deductible. Membership fees are allocated to support the Society's mission and operating support. For questions regarding membership, please call the Society office at 631-324-6850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer to submit your information via mail, please click here for our mail or fax PDF form.
- Make A Donation
To make an online donation select one of the “DONATE” buttons to the left. You may make a general donation or a donation directly to one of our museums. Please revisit this page after completing the donation form at PayPal if you are interested in donating to additional museums.
If you would prefer to send a check by mail, please fill out and print the mail-in form. Thank you for your interest in making a donation to the East Hampton Historical Society.
- Opportunities for Giving
Join us in our efforts to preserve the beauty and rich heritage of our East Hampton landmarks for future generations. Your generous donation will help to:
• Restore and preserve our 17th and 18th century buildings and landscapes in the East Hampton Village Historic District, also our Marine Museum in the Town of East Hampton, including ongoing architectural, archaeological and other historical research.
• Fund educational and cultural programs for students, families, visitors and all members of our community.
• Interpret for our community and our visitors life from Colonial times to the present day through reenactments, special events and exhibitions.
Please consider including the East Hampton Historical Society when planning your estate, through
• Outright gifts through a will or trust of property, a specific bequest or percentage of your residual estate a life Income
• Gift, including gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts and a gift of the remainder interest in a personal residence.
Please consider a matching gift by your company.
• Make a tax deductible donation
• Support us through an Annual Membership donation
Become a member
- $35 Individual
- $60 Family / Couple
- $75 Friends
- $150 Business
Make a donation
- General Donation
- Clinton Academy
- Town House
- Mulford Farms
- Osborn-Jackson House
- EH Town Marine Museum
ONLINE DONATION & MEMBERSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
Click on a membership option above.
You will be directed to a PayPal payment page where you can use either a:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- PayPal Account